Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Hand Scraped Wood Flooring is in your area check the price list. If you’re looking for 2017 breakdown for Cost of Hand Scraped Wood Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come with approximate idea about your project budjet.
The Hand Scraped Wood Flooring pricing
|Hand Scraped Wood Flooring Costs||Basic||Better||Best|
|Hand Scraped Wood Flooring – Material Prices||$2.60 – $3.45||$3.50 – $4.95||$5.20 – $5.95|
|Hand Scraped Wood Flooring – Installation Cost||$1.25 – $1.35||$1.50 – $1.65||$1.70 – $1.90|
|Hand Scraped Wood Flooring – Total||$3.85 – $4.80||$5.00 – $6.60||$6.90 – $7.85|
|Hand Scraped Wood Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.33||$5.80||$7.38|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Hand Scraped Wood Flooring installation before. We would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Hand Scraped Wood Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Hand Scraped Wood Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Hand Scraped Wood Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Hand Scraped Wood Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Hand Scraped Wood Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Hand Scraped Wood Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Hand Scraped Wood Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in Canada – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Hand Scraped Wood Flooring project.